Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dreamin of a Wet Christmas??

No Parachute! Andie jumpin off #3 Waterfall
Jordan & Emma 18 feet down over #4 Waterfall

Jordan w/ 2 friends at Tarzan falls 2 weeks ago



View from top of # 3 Waterfall



Emma & Shell dryin off at the falls




Jordan and his friend Jacob in pool #3


Since we couldn't go sledding, or make a snow angel, we started a new Christmas tradition....jumping off waterfalls! Most of these pictures are from Waterfall Valley, a short hike we took Christmas eve morning to a dense jungle with a series of 4 falls, the 3rd and 4th of which fall into pools deep enough to jump in. It was a blast, but don't worry, it still doesn't beat a white Christmas.
Christmas was great too. The girls love their clip on earings, and Jordan is most excited about his skateboard and Guitar (starts lessons next week).
We hope your Christmas was outstanding. Happy new Year!


9 comments:

Teresa said...

That looks amazing! What great memories you are creating. I can't believe how daring the girls are. Actually, yes I can. Jake wants to learn guitar too. I think that's awesome that Jordan's gonna learn. Keep posting!!!

Lyndee said...

What a beautiful place to have Christmas. Your kids are so darling. I am so glad you had a great Christmas.

Sara said...

Wow! Guam is beautiful!! Looks like you guys are doing great! Love your place! So cute!!!

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Hey!!

I can't believe I found you! Do you know that our kindergartner, Gabby talks about Jordan non-stop! Guess what mommy she says,"I saw Jordan in the cafeteria!" to which I usually say, "That's great sweetie." The next night it starts all over again! I expect now that school is starting again we'll have a reprise of the "Jordan sightings!"

:)

Nadia said...

I would love to see Thomas jump like those two girls of yours! Hope you had a fun Christmas. Looks like you ditched a lot of your old furniture too now that you're rich navy people! Keep in touch.

Annie said...

Michelle!
You're kids are so big and hello paradise! How much fun are you having! I found your blog off of the Hicks and I had to say hello. It's so great to see you and your family doing so well!

Heather E. said...

Hey David Family-
I just found your blog off of Cammack's site....we are a blast from the past....OH........IO! Glad to see you are all doing swell. Drop us a line and we'll send you a link to our blog!
heatellis@gmail.com

Cory, Heather, Connor and Brock Ellis

Jeff and Holly said...

Okay, I totally hate you guys!!! No JK, I'm just incredibly jealous!! That place looks absolutely beautiful and fun. Your kids are so beautiful. I'm glad you are enjoying your time there. Check out our blog, I am going to post an email I wrote to Jeanene M.about what we are up to and why Jeff is unemployed!

Monson Family said...

I found you guys!!! Where are these falls. I thought we tried to do the Waterall Valley hike but we didn't see these! You will have to let us know where you went.
Cute pics, cute blog!