Thursday, December 6, 2007

Growin' Gills


With all the time the kids spend in the water, gills will probably sprout anyday. Of course playin in the water is pretty much all there is to do here (at our hotel when we first got here and at Spanish Steps beach below)....comfortably. Sure you can go bikeriding, or just run around out on the playground, but in constant 90 degree heat and 400% humidity, you basically need an IV and a gallon of water when you come back inside. The kids are adapting pretty well though. The Navy housing here actually considers it an emergency if your A/C goes out. We lost ours a couple weeks ago, but they had to respond within 2 hours.....it was a long 2 hours!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

I found you guys! I got your Christmas card today and was so excited to see you have a blog! It's such a great way to KIT. I started one too, so check it out. Michelle...I miss you soooo much! I've tried to call a few times, but no luck. We have so much catching up to do!

Lyndee said...

Michelle,
I got your Christmas card today. I am so excited you have a blog. Your kids have grown so much since we last saw you. I have a blog to

http://thekennetts.blogspot.com/
It is beautiful there. How fun.
Lyndee

Callin and Tricia said...

How the heck are you guys? We just got your Christmas card too and we love it! Looks like you guys are going to be on vacation permenantly for the next few years. Can't complain about that. I love that you have a blog now. I am such a bad penpal and this makes it so much easier. Merry Christmas and we miss you guys so much! p.s. Gabe loved seeing pictures of your kids. He said hi.

Kristie said...

I'm so glad to see your family! You all look so great! I can't believe how big the kids are! Thanks for the card! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

http://overwhelmedmom2three.blogspot.com

Take care!
Love you!
Kristie

Kristie said...

Oops, sorry...

http://gertgefamily.blogspot.com

Love, Kristie

Jeff and Holly said...

I am soooooo envious!!! I want to be there with you guys! What fun. It looks absolutely beautiful. Maybe if we some how get some money coming in again then we can make it a point to visit. Thanks for sending us your christmas card and blog address. It is so fun to see you. Here is our blog if you don't have it. www.crazycollins.blogspot.com
Keep in touch.
Holly

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Hello David Clan...it is soo good to find you on this thing. All is well in Va. Beach but I must say we sure do miss you guys. Hope all is well with ya'll. And I hope we can add you to our list to keep in touch!!